Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fun and safe celebration. : )

So here's a bit of an update with some pics.

Val and family came to visit and I hadn't seen her in years! Her son is quite cute and tough.







Dad and I decided to de-wallpaper and paint the kitchen. Since we are working with unprimed drywall, it's a bit more challenging. But man, it's going to look soooooooooooo much better!





Mom, Lexi and I went to Des Moines for Christmas. This next one is of Lexi in the presents I crocheted for her. Ha! Finally figured out how to do a hat! : )





For New Year's Eve I went with Jennie and her family to Melinda's. The girls played Wii and I swear, that thing has got to be more fun for adults than kids! It's probably best I don't own one.














Us girls: Me, Melinda, Jennie and Steph.
On the job front, still nothing new. And I know I keep jumping around with ideas of where I'd like to go. I'm back to considering Spain again. Maybe this summer. It's not for sure yet, just an idea. I know, I know, I keep changing my mind! lol. But this is where I'd honestly, really like to go. Time to hablo some Espanol, don't you think?



No comments: