Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Almost Turkey Day

Mom and I are headed to Auntie's for Turkey Day way early tomorrow morning. Are coffee shops open on Turkey Day? I'm betting not. That could make our coffee run at the butt crack of dawn a bit difficult. Oh well. Less bathroom stops.

Mom has a new winter job at a financial place where she sits next to the lovely young gay men. Way more fun than the stuffy office ladies! It sounds pleasant enough.

I am hoping Auntie gets the canned cranberries (Meegan, I know, I know), although I'm sure she will! They're so my fav. Who doesn't love Thanksgiving food? Mmmmmm. I'm drooling just thinking about it. Um, yeah.

School is winding down (or winding up with all that's due soon! Ahhh!) Last night's class was interesting, we talked about migration and the teacher consulted me as the expert on Germany's integration policies. Um, not quite. But thanks.

I was starting to feel like an academic reject, since I am losing steam with readings and just feeling like a dunce. But then I saw the really smart girl not paying attention in class and doodling instead. And the really smart boy hadn't done the readings and was happy about it. What a relief! I felt so much better. lol.

I guess there's not much of importance to mention, so it's just my rantings.

I hope you all (who celebrate it) have a great Turkey Day!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy turkey day to you too kate....i get two of them this year :) and enjoy those cranberries....tsk tsk