Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Employee of the Month

I got voted employee of the month last week. A landslide victory. I was shocked. Didn't see that one coming! Oh, the suppport and love I am feeling from my sweet and caring co-workers! hee hee. But seriously, I thought it was cool they did that.

On top of my being let go, two other girls have recently quit. I have yet to search for a new job, I'm waiting until my finals are over. Speaking of, I only have one left, tomorrow night! JUHU!

Dan's band is playing tonight and I am excited to go listen. I am not sure if anyone is going with me, but either way it will be cool.

I can't believe I go to visit Megan in just two days. I've been so busy I've not had a chance to really think about it!

Mom's new job has inspired her inner black-Polish woman named Mareeshka (I might have mispelled that, my black-Polish spelling isn't always up to par). I think I'm still laughing.

Other than that I've taken up a new hobby, but I will save that for another blog entry.

Hope all are well and Happy Holidays!

Kate : )

1 comment:

Megan said...

You get here tomorrow!!! and congrats on employee of the month :)