Saturday, December 02, 2006

Closer to Hamburgerin-ness

Happy December!!

Ok, freaky Midwestern weather: we had 70 F on Tuesday, it sleeted all day Wednesday, and Thursday it snowed about 6 inches. There was lots of time spent clearing cars and driveways, etc. I tried to build a snowman but alas, the snow was not for packing.

Big news on the Hamburg front. KU has FINALLY accepted all of my revisions and they will be sending my paperwork to Hamburg as of January for review. I should know sometime in spring if I am accepted. The only bad part is the scholarship does not pay airfare (ouch), and it's only 425 a month. ($ or E? I'm not sure. But that won't cover room and food, let alone everything.) Not that I'm complaining. Just trying to figure out how to do this financially, b/c no way would I turn it down!!!!

Right now I'm in the middle of finals and spending way much time reading and writing tests and papers. I've only spent 10 hours on my Soc test, and I bet I don't spend even 5 more. However, all the other people end up spending days on them. Probably why they get good grades and mine was poo.

Just two weeks and all the madness will be done...for about four weeks. Lol. Then it starts all over again! Ahhhh, I love Uni.

13 DAYS TIL I SEE MEEGAN!!!!!!! JUHU!!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

We're under the two week mark kate!!! I wish it would come sooner....good luck on hamburg!