Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Small update

I thought I'd update since it's been awhile. Not too much to report here. I am STILL looking for a job, it's never been so hard to find one before! But I'm ready and willing to work, so bring on the job!

My eye is still the same. +2.25. Sigh. Vision is an issue, but I'm hoping that in a few months things will get better.

Dad and I are throwing a joint birthday party on Oct. 11th. Just a casual backyard get together.

Dad and I are also stepping it up with the workouts. I'm trying to do two cardios a day and weight train six times a week. He's building muscle faster than I am, but I suppose that's to be expected.

Megan's next marathon is just a few weeks away and I'm excited for her. She's trying to qualify for Boston and I know she'll do great. Go Megan!

That's about it for news for now, but when something exciting happens, I'll post it.

Hope you all are well and enjoying the return to better weather! Yay sun!

2 comments:

emotionalrangeofateaspoon said...

Why on earth are you doing so much exercise?

Good luck with it!

Kate said...

I'm getting back in shape and want to build muscle. It's really important for women to strength train so they don't lose muscle mass and bone. Plus, working out keeps you really healthy and you feel great. : )