Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Visiting Megan

This weekend I visited Megan in Dublin and got to see her and the family and friends. We also went to the beach at Half Moon Bay, went to Berkeley, went to the top of Mount Diablo, cooked all sorts of interesting things, and just had an overall fabulous time!





I like the reflection in my sunglasses at the beach.




Berkeley.



Card games at the bbq.




Us near the ostriches and zebras.



Half Moon Bay and surfers!!!




View from Mount Diablo.




Me climbing at Rock City on Mount Diablo.




Megan climbing.




Mary, Megan and I at the airport.




Mount Diablo.




My favorite pic of me on Mount Diablo!




Megan on Diablo.




Me and ostrich.




Beach.




Diablo.



First day with Mom.




Family dinner in Livermore.

So the pics are out of order but it was too much effort to rearrange.

Of course it was an absolutely wonderful trip and it was so great to see Megan! Like Christmas came early. And thanks to Dad for letting me use his frequent flier miles to pay for the ticket!

Now it's back to Uni work, finding a job (asap!) and hopefully some salsa dancing in the near future.

Miss you Megan! : )

No comments: