Monday, October 27, 2008

Frozen

I've been temping in a warehouse and while it's not bad work, there is no heat, and I am literally freezing! I freeze all day, get home, and it takes me all night to thaw out. I think I'm using up all my calories trying to stay warm, because I've had zero energy for exercise for almost three weeks now, and that's no good! Luckily I've decided to go back to subbing for the time being, so this week is my last as a human popsicle. I wear so many layers I probably waddle like the Pilsbury doughboy!

I'm really enjoying reading Kelly's blog while she's in Japan. Makes me want to move again! I can't believe there's a shrine right behind her place, and it all sounds so exciting.

Other than that, I'm just working on my thesis (gasp, I know, I am actually doing that, albeit slowly), and doing regular, boring things. But I'm quite happy nonetheless!

No comments: