Saturday, January 28, 2006

Sick and Alone

So I thought I felt kinda nauseated last night, but didn't think too much of it. Then when I got up I realized I was probably going to throw up. So I went into the bathroom and oh yes, hm. Unfortunate. I think I'll be staying in today and trying to recover. It's been awhile since I've had the flu. I can't remember what you're supposed to eat/drink. Darn. And Chuck is out of town for the weekend and Kate has to work so I'm alone. Sick and alone and far from home. What a lovely combination. Ok, so that was a bit sarcastic. I'll be fine, but it's nice to complain.

Hope everyone at home is well.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Kate, this is Mary. Meg is out with her Ben, we both hope you are feeling better :)

Megan said...

i believe the most important food group was left out of the recommended sick diet....chocolate! :)...sorry i've been missing posts kate, super busy week this past week...i miss you tons! huuuuuuugs :)