Friday, October 13, 2006

The big bad thesis monster is going to get me! help!

School has been crazy lately. I'm working like mad to get this whole thesis thing together and have come to the conclusion that I am not a social scientist. A sad realization, yes indeed. Most disappointing. How on earth do people put together a thesis project? I had no idea it would be so hard! And if I don't get it done soon, I can kiss Hamburg goodbye. Schnoeffle schnoeffle.

Ok, enough complaining for one morning.

I went to see an all-day presentation with the man I am hoping to work for soon, and it was great. I hope it works out, and sooner rather than later!

Any thoughts on the whole North Korea thing? I must say, international happenings are far from boring!

I have yet to carve any pumpkins, nor have I picked out a Halloween costume (although I plan to eventually), but Saturday night we're having a campfire at the barn with Mom and people, and I think that qualifies as a good October activity. It has gotten a bit colder than usual, but I am still adoring my favorite month. Is it summer again yet? jk!

I hope everyone is well. : )

No comments: