Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I love October

This is definitely my favorite month. And not just because it starts with my birthday. Although, that was a lovely way to begin the month! I felt so loved. Thanks for all the emails, calls, cards, etc.!

I also had my interview for the GDX scholarship and I must say it did not go well. I was not planning on them drilling me about my thesis and oh dear, that is what they focused on. Needless to say, as of now I do not have their nomination nor the scholarship. HOWEVER. They did make it clear that they would give me time to get my stuff together and to them and if I do it in time, I am still in the running. So I am trying to do that (which is, believe me, no small task!) on top of everything else. And last night we were assigned a 16 page essay for our first test. Lol. So my plan is to get up way early several mornings and study like mad. I love school. Sigh. : )

So far I am quite enjoying being a quarter of a century old.

Back to the books......

No comments: