Saturday, December 17, 2005

Germans 2, Kate 0

I went back to the video store b/c the woman said I COULD have a card, and the next day I went back again (didn't have my rental contract with me the first time) and the man was there again and said no way. He is the boss and I am not allowed a card. Big fat jerk!!! But he said Kate could get one, since she's from England. So we had to go get her passport and rental contract before he would give us one. Sheesh.

But in the end I got to rent the videos I wanted (thank you Kate!) and I even got to do a load of laundry at her place, which only took 8 hours! And we made the filling to mince meat pies, an English traditional Christmas treat. Name sounds weird, but it's actually quite fruity and yummy.

We got a dusting of snow last night, nothing much at all. Now the sun is out and it looks nice out, other than very cold.

5 more days!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

all right kate...you got the videos and we get you back for a little while :)...have fun there before the holidays and enjoy your multicultural christmas treats!...big hugs!!!