Thursday, December 15, 2005

Irish Pub

Last night we went to the Irish Pub for Quiz Night and we WON again, for the third week in a row! So much fun. : ) Good thing Chuck comes along b/c that boy is super smart.

Tonight it's karoake. I think I should just go to bed, but what fun would that be?

Today at school my 7th grade class somehow went from different school rules to sex ed and the kids just wouldn't let it drop. They are MUCH more open about things here. I managed not to turn red and retain my composure and discuss with them. The teacher found it highly amusing. lol. My last class were little jerks and behaved terribly, so I will talk to the principal (it's his class) and see if he still wants me to come. I hope not. There are other classes that would actually enjoy my being there. Grrr.

Ren said that she and Ashley both has video rental cards from the one I went to. So they gave them to an Englander and a Canadian, but not me. I'm trying again tomorrow darn it!

1 comment:

Megan said...

you go kate...you get that video card :)...can't wait to see you!!!