Friday, August 18, 2006

Nochmal an der Uni

Uni started again last night and it was great! I really love my first class. They restructured it, and it's not the scary methods class I thought I'd be taking. And there are people from all over the world in it, which always gets me excited. So I am very ready for the semester to start!

Other than that I am just working and hanging out. I've been trying this "jogging" thing again. It's ok if I go at a snail's pace, but that's ok. Meegan, you'd be proud. Ok, maybe not. Maybe you'd just laugh. BUT, last night I jogged for 30 minutes and it didn't feel like torture, so in my book that is improvement!

I was planning on a mini pool party tomorrow but I think it will fall through again, which is ok. I am going to pick up my pics, don't ask how many I printed off from last year b/c it is a scandalous number! And Monica and I are going to see Rent at Starlight. That should be interesting.

I hope everyone is well and enjoying wherever you are in the world.

: )

No comments: