Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring Break

It's Spring Break, which if you're an undergrad means you might be off to some fun location where too much alcohol is consumed and you do things you hope no one you respect ever finds out about, however, as a grad student it's a little different. (ok, not that I ever did that kind of thing as an undergrad, but I watch MTV.) Instead, not having classes gives me time to catch up on some homework and get ahead a bit. Is that sad?

Auntie's coming to visit for a few days. Yay!

Yesterday Mom and co. were out at the barn getting things ready for sessions of Equus which start today, I believe. And Gail made Indian food!!!!!! I hadn't had Indian food since Germany, and it was sooooooooo good!

Not much else new. Had green beer on St. Patty's Day. It felt very celebratory. I was excited. I actually finished a beer, I think that's a first for me! I do not plan to make it a habit. Ew. (making grossed out face)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Kate, enjoy your break and get caught up as much as you can :)