Sunday, August 24, 2008

Oh how the weekend flew by!




Megan came to visit me this weekend (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I hadn't seen her in over a year. It was really great. We were lazy bums and watched tv and hung out. And ok, I guess she wasn't that lazy b/c she got up and ran for three hours (about 20 miles) this morning. But other than that we were bums. It was really, really, really great to see her!!!!!!

And yes, Kate, I knew that was you even without identifying yourself, b/c other than me, I don't know who else says "dude", and when you mentioned Yuko and Kensuke I figured no one else was in Japan. You know Kelly leaves for Japan Sept. 11th, but I don't know what part of the country she will be in.

And next weekend I am off to San Francisco to see Megan! Then the traveling will halt for a bit. Hopefully I will get a job really soon and I can see well enough to work on thesis stuff since the assignments have already started (though Uni officially starts tomorrow). Sheesh.

: )

No comments: