Sunday, August 03, 2008

Salsa!



Mario and Joe dancing.


Monica and Abigail.


Monica and Joe sharing a napkin. On their heads. Totally sober. Nice.


Last night I finally got to get some salsa in! Monica and I tried out a new place, Bacchanalia's (that was not easy to find, I think most people got lost getting there!). There was lots of room to dance, and some great people were there. We even got Joe to try out salsa for the first time and he rocked! Janet was modest about her abilities, but she was looking pretty good as well.

Man I missed the people here and the salsa dancing! : )

Monica is in the other room doing stuff for Namibia. Pretty dang exciting. Can't believe she leaves this December!

As for my vision, there are moments/hours of clarity, and then lots of blurriness. Monica assures me this is progress.

No comments: