Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rain...

I had so hoped for a sunny weekend so I could enjoy being outside and get some color, but no. Rain today and supposedly tomorrow. So I've been inside and not too happy about it. I briefly went out this morning to get some more prunes and chicken from the market. I do love that market! It's not completely open-air, but very nice and they have the freshest foods. I stay away from the fish area because the smell is a bit much for me, but sadly the flowers are over in that direction!

I and the people around me noticed how appalling my Spanish was this morning. Though they were kind and forgiving. I was reduced to pointing and using hand gestures. How sad.

Dad'll be here in one week! Yay! And it will be Semana Santa and I have a week off of work and that will also be lovely!

No comments: