Monday, May 26, 2008

Brussels

This last weekend in Brussels was pretty fun. Other than a bit of drama it was nice. Seeing Alison and Bernie again was great! We walked around the city a bit, went to a fun Uni ball, visited Delirium (a bar with 2,500 kinds of beer), ate lots of waffles, and just had a good time. The city has some really lovely architecture.

I went to the doctor today. Last night when I got home Jens and Kathi insisted I go because I sounded bad and couldn't stop coughing, but I said I'd be fine. Then today I started coughing and couldn't stop for about an hour, and I finally gave in and went to see someone. lol. So now I have meds and hopefully the whole, I can't stop coughing and people think I'm Sick Girl will stop.

Dad's had some interesting turn of events lately with the whole job thing. I'm not sure when he'll be home, I haven't heard from him yet.

That's my news!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Good to hear you are doing well and I'm glad you had fun this weekend :) It was memorial day here, so we have a short week this week...yay!

Unknown said...

I''m home, I love you, and I'll see you in July!

Afghani (not anymore!) Daddy