Sunday, May 18, 2008

Home Again

I'm back in Hamburg. Yesterday I got home after a bit of a long journey. The airport in Paris is crazy!

After I got home Eric called and said he and Nayeon were going to make a sort of Korean sushi, and he invited Chris and Emma as well. So we spent the rainy afternoon making fun Korean food, eating and drinking. It was great.

This morning I went with Kathi to help Jens and Silke paint their new apartment. Kathi and I ended up squished into a tiny closet, painting with a ladder. Needless to say we got a bit of paint on us. I think there's still several white spots in my hair.

As for my week in Spain, it was really great! I met awesome people, was in a beautiful hotel and beautiful area, and Madrid was nice as well. It made me want to move to Spain. I would also like to do VaughanTown's other program in Gredos.

Pics soon to come.

Anyone know what to do when your computer sound stops working?

No comments: