Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lisbon

Yesterday was my first day in Lisbon. The city is absolutely gorgeous! And of course, it is really great to see Rita again.

We walked around a lot of the city, saw a lovely view of the water and city below on one of the hills (Lisbon has seven), saw beautiful churches, interesting architecture, had delicious seafood, then in the evening we went to a Fado restaurant where we ate and listened to the traditional music of Lisbon and Coimbra) where Rita is from. It was quite the day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you sure you aren't in Roma? I thought Roma was the town of seven hills?

Hey, is this trip going to show up on my VISA? BankoDad card? Just wondering.... hehehehe

Have fun, love ya, I keep the house cool for you,

Dad

Megan said...

Sounds like an amazing trip. When do we get pictures? :) I leave for Ecuador in two weeks!!!