Friday, August 21, 2009

Let the moving begin...


We moved Lexi into the dorms at KCAI yesterday, one week before I'll head off as well. While I felt the need to document the event, Lexi did not see such need. However, I had possession of the camera and took many pictures with Lexi glaring at me. In that sisterly love kind of way, of course.


Zeus is too cute. Told him bye this week. I'm a softie for cute dogs.





And this is my bag so far. Still needs a few things like shoes, but it feels like I am taking sooooooooooooo little with me. Have you ever tried to pack your life into a bag that can only weigh 50 lbs? Yeah, that's what I thought. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sip on tea to assist quiet yourself. Chamomile teas is acknowledged for its comforting impact, but additionally, there are other teas that will quiet you also. Attempt a cup of passionflower, catnip, kava kava, or skullcap. High these herbal treatments for roughly ten minutes and you will definitely obtain the whole negative effects of their comforting abilities. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Micr33oe5e[/url]

Anonymous said...

A really good approach to make an effort to prevent acne breakouts you should steer clear of touching the face. Our hands are almost always unclean. By preventing pressing your face you might be preventing the transfer of gas and germs that can clog your pores. Just continuously help remind your self if you find on your own holding your facial skin. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Gitutyyt[/url]