Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One More Day

One more day til I'm off to Spain. I have the address of the apartment I'll be staying in the first month, but if you want to send mail, they prefer you send it to the school. So in case you need it, my mailing address (only until the end of September!) is:

Kate Austin
Student at CLIC
C/Albareda, 19
41001 Sevilla
SPAIN/ESPANA (put squiggly line over "N")

I'm pretty much packed. Well, ok, except for my carry on and laptop bag. My suitcase is just under 50 lbs, but I still need to throw in some of my wc stuff. So we'll see. I dislike cutting it that close, but since I'm only taking one bag....

Lexi and I did lunch today and as a gester of sisterly bonding, each got something called an "uglydoll" and I promised her it would travel with me and take odd pics. So if you see pics up with me and some butt ugly doll, yes, there is a reason. :)

Now I've just got to make sure I make all my connections and busses/trains. I so don't enjoy traveling. Good thing I have some very silly novels that will be packed later. Soon. I swear I am going to finish packing tonight.

1 comment:

Sam Ransom said...

I can't wait to see this ugly doll. That will be fun to pose with!