Sunday, October 16, 2005

Home for the Holidays

I GET TO COME HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! I miss everyone and everything so much. My very generous parents have offered to help me make my way back to the Mid-West in late December. So any of you who will be there and want to see me, well, I want to see you too!

That completely made my day. I think I'll stop smiling sometime, like tomorrow. hee hee.

Tonight Chuck and I carved a pumpkin. It was so much fun! He's not as good at carving and did the first eye and accidentally cut out the inside so I did the next eye which worked so sadly it has one pupil for two eyes. Oh well. We cooked the seeds as well. His roommates thought it was quite amusing because they don't do that here. But they did like the seeds. lol.

The weather here is still nice. What a great day!

1 comment:

Megan said...

YAY!!!!! i'm happy you get to come home kate... :)...i'm also glad you had fun carving the pumpkin with chuck...and i bet it's cuter with one pupil than two, miss you tons!!!