Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Liebe Studentenausweis, hier bist du!

My lovely Student ID card arrived today! All right! By German bureaucracy standards that was crazy fast. I'm very grateful. That means today was the last day that I'll pay for my train ticket. Yes!

It is still sunny and cool out. Very nice weather. I am so lucking out!

Chuck and I are planning to carve a pumpkin this afternoon. I'm excited. Granted, I should probably be studying, but how can I resist pumpkin carving?

Last night at Stammtisch Chuck and I were late and our regular guys were at the other end of the table so we sat by this guy who we couldn't really understand. Basically it was a lot of nodding and smiling and hoping he didn't ask questions that required lengthy and/or intelligent answers. lol.

Today two of my classes simply didn't show up. I think because the teachers are doing the play (which I'm going to Friday) but I didn't know about it. lol. So again I just kinda sat there then gave up and caught a train home.

Friday will be exciting because I have an appointment with the washing machine and dryer! Yes! Then I'm meeting a woman from the Uni who has been helping me. She wants to work on her English so we're meeting for coffee. Should be nice. And Koto is coming to visit this weekend! Things are really picking up here.

That's about it for my life update. Hope things are good at home. : )

1 comment:

Megan said...

Kate, why ever did you pay for all of those tickets, you know the controller never actually show up :)