Monday, October 10, 2005

New Government

Ladies and Gentleman we have it! A new government. Sadly not the Jamaica Coalition I was hoping for. They've decided on a CDU/SPD "big coalition" with Angela Merkel as Chancellor! Wow. It will be interesting to see how things go....

Last night was an American dinner at Thomas's. We made burgers and brownies in a muffin pan and everyone enjoyed it. Lots of fun.

I am going to Scotland for Thanksgiving! I'm meeting Auntie there. My principal said I could have two days off to go (very nice and understanding).

The weather is still sunny and cool here. What a great fall!

Hope everyone is well.

: )

1 comment:

Megan said...

awsome about scotland! :)...that should be tons of fun...will you get turkey and potatoes?...at least at heart you will i bet...keep up the adventures :)..miss you and big hugs!