Sunday, April 30, 2006

Brrrrrrr

Well, it has cooled down here again. It is supposed to get up to the 40s todays (Fahrenheit). Sadness. But by the middle of next week we should have respectable weather again. Thank goodness. lol. I hope at home it's nice and warm.

Yesterday we went dancing and I stayed up too late. I believe I saw the sun rise.....hee hee. Don't do that very often!

Today makes five months for Chuck and I, I think we're going to dinner tonight. Mmmmmm.

Not really much news here. Tomorrow is a holiday. I made sure to get enough food yesterday. I went to the market and it was crazy busy and sooooo yummy! I even got a new kind of cheese to try. I have no idea what it is, but it looked interesting. lol.

That's about it for me. Need to study today and want to do some reading. I know, the exciting life I lead! : )

1 comment:

Megan said...

i hope it warms up for you again, we finally have nice weather out here in california...it rained for about two and a half weeks straight...it was very sad, but the sun is out again