Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Happy Post

Thanks to Dad, Kathie and Rosa who sent me cute new glasses that I can acutally SEE through!!! Yay! And my MP3 player arrived today as well, so it was quite exciting for me.

The lady at the glasses place said that the people who made my pair that are all scratched did something wrong and that is why they got so messed up so quickly.

This week school has been going well. I've been trying discussion groups with the kids, taking them to the hall in groups of 3-5, and one class I even took them individually. It's worked pretty well so far. I am also subbing for Thomas's 5th grade. How cute!

That is it for the Kate Update. Stay tuned for more! Ok, so that was way corny, but at least you smiled, right? : )

1 comment:

Megan said...

hi kate...i'm glad everything is going well for you :)...keep up the posts1