Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Mensch Aerg Dich Nicht

Ok, I'd like to take this moment to vent about a few things.
1. My MP3 player has suddenly died, claiming "Hardware Problems", but it won't let me do anything. Sadly I use it daily and the train ride is not as fun without it. If only I knew how to fix it!
2. My glasses have gotten so scratched that I am having trouble seeing and reading. And I have to wait three months til I'm home to order new ones. And I've only cared for them like they told me to and even got scratch resistant lenses. I'm not impressed.
3. The German train service has canceled the train I take home quite often for the next two months. Of course, there was no info about it, so after my train didn't come, I asked a train person, then waited in the cold for the next half hour. And the next train was late. lol.

Other than those annoying whatnots, things are well. It's Thomas's birthday, so Chuck and I are baking later. That will be nice. And last night we went to his school's musical, which was over three hours long and written by teachers there. It was really, really good.

1 comment:

Megan said...

i'm sure learning to overcome all of these obstacles will only be character building :D