Sunday, September 17, 2006

Argh!!

Those are my sentiments about the weekend.

First my computer died on Friday. So after work on Saturday (which went over, grr) Dan and I spent 7 hours trying to fix it. We had to delete everything and start from scratch. It was so sad. I lost some documents and all my music. Sadness. Luckily I had backed up old documents and pics, or else I would be one way sad Kate. Still, there is work to do on it, and I just don't have the energy.

Then I tried to print the readings for this week at Mom's, but then the printer went haywire and I couldn't fix it, and then Mom's car broke down and I found lots of little bugs in the rice. (ok, so that sounds a little crazy, but it's how the day worked.)

Und was auch nervt sehr, ist wenn Maenner einfach ein SMS nicht lesen koennen! Manchmal sind sie so bloed, es ist unglaublich. Ich entschuldige mich zu den guten Maennern, die gut lesen und aufpassen koennen.

Tomorrow is KU. (Cat, it's the German evaluation for the scholarship I'm applying for.) Hopefully I can get some studying done, I'm quite behind at this point. Darn it!

Ok, sorry for all the negativity. I did, for awhile, decide I needed to de-stress, and I wore Mom's cowboy hat around. That got a good laugh.

Meegan, your inbox is full. Empty it already. ; ) I can't leave you more messages until it's empty! hee hee.

No comments: