Sunday, September 03, 2006

A not so sleepy KC

Monica and I went out Friday night (which I waaaay needed) and hit First Fridays downtown, where the art galleries open up and the street performers come out and it so reminded me of Europe! I loved it! We saw lots of modern art (a personal fav) and heard awesome music. I almost lost one of my favorite sweaters, but this nice musician found it for me.

Then we hit the Plaza and got a delicious coffee drink. I don't think I should be allowed so much sugar and caffiene that late at night! Poor Monica. It was a blast though. The next morning we got up too early and hit the big farmers' market, ohhhhh. I love that.

This weekend Auntie was in town. We fought viciously with a very cool yet complicated ceiling fan and we thought it was going to win, but in the end we got it hooked up. Whew!

Tomorrow it's more studying. I just can't get enough!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Good to hear you're doing well and having fun...keep up that uni reading though...even the 'dense' ones can be fun in a way :) hugs!!!