Friday, September 15, 2006

A lack of satisfying salsa

Last night after work and school, I headed over to Mon's to go salsa dancing. We were going to go to Skybox, but it got canceled there so we went to NV. Well, it was a nice club, great music (live band!), but it was mostly people who are in a dance club together and mostly dance with each other and like they are rehearsing for competition. It doesn't look like they are having that much fun. I would rather go and just relax and have a good time. So we only stayed for about an hour.

We then drove by the other place where salsa was supposed to be happening, but sadly it was not. So we went home, put on our pjs, ate food we shouldn't, and watched t.v. Ahhhhh. Bliss. I love hanging with Mon. I think we're trying the salsa-ing again on Saturday.

School is going well, keeping me busy. I have a language evalution on Monday at KU, I actually have to drive to Lawrence and try to figure out where to park and where this building on the huge campus is. Goodness gracious. I mean, come on, like my German would be a problem! Sheesh. hee hee. Stinking hoops.

I think that is all the news, I am still trying to figure stuff out job-wise.

It is definitely fall here and I am loving it. So beautiful.

: )

No comments: