Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Hot

No Dad, none of the trips this month have cost you a cent, they have all come from my bank account. Poor bank account! lol.

It is really hot in my apartment, about 85 F. And we can't get it to cool down. So I didn't really sleep last night because silly me, I can't sleep when it's too hot. Now, it's not 85 F outside, just in our apartment because all the heat rises. Remember when I said we don't even heat the place in winter and leave the windows open? So summer is hot. Goodness gracious.

Megan, pics are coming soon. I took waaaaay too many and have to sort through them but will do that soon. And have fun in Ecuador! Take lots of pics.

Lisbon was great. And it was wonderful to finally see Rita again. We spent most days walking around the city and just seeing the sites. I ate more fish than I have in a long time. I definitely recommend Lisbon!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm glad your trip went well and you are back safely :) Spring here has been surprisingly cool I think. We've had one or two days that were in the 90's, but other than that it's been about 75...where is our hot weather? :)

Unknown said...

Hey Kiddo, good to see you're back and safe. I know I didn't pay for any of these trips, lol. Like I said, the BankoDad is officially closed....okay, not really, but it looks good on paper.

Love ya,

Dad