Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th!

Happy Fourth of July! So sad I can't be there to celebrate!

It's been actually really warm the past few days and way hot in my apartment, but last night a storm came in and it's been raining ever since and has cooled off significantly. But certainly no day for grilling and blowing things up. Sadness.

Also, Koto is supposed to come up today, but there was a strike with Lufthansa this week and a lot of people are just waiting in the airport and sadly, she is one of them. I'm not sure if she'll make it or just be late. I hope she does, though! It's been two years since I've seen her!

Guess I'll go work on the last paper.

Blow stuff up for me! : )

1 comment:

Mary said...

Happy 4th Kate, with all the wildfires here the blowing up of fireworks will be limited.