Friday, July 18, 2008

Last Day

My last night I had dinner at Emma and Chris's. I love eating there! It was a weekly thing for us. Afterwards I went back home and Steffi and Katha had decided to stay at our place so they, along with Kathi and Sandra, could take me to the airport at 5 a.m. Which meant getting up at 4 a.m., after going to bed at midnight. I couldn't believe they were so sweet! And willing to get up so dang early. Talk about the butt crack of dawn!

They also made a great little movie/slide show of my time with them. I'm still not sure how they did that!




Here are the girls, Sandra, Steffi, Kathi and Katha with a huge sign they made for me in ENGLISH! It was amazingly sweet and I was sorry I couldn't take it with me!





There we all are in the airport, looking just a bit sleepy.




One last look at my girls before heading home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Daughter, where is my sign I asked for?