Tuesday, May 30, 2006

As Per Request


















Some pics from the last week or so. Me and Ren, me and Koto, our girl pile on Jan's couch, and me wearing Ash's Deutschland hat. That's right, read it! Go Deutschland!
It's cold here. Very cold and rainy and it hailed lots today. It's depressing.
Luckily I have good company. I'm bored out of my mind, however, b/c there are lots of tests right now and so many of my hours are gone. Sadness. I did two today, but all of my lessons yesterday got canceled. I actually want to work! We had last Thursday off, so it was a four day weekend. And next Monday we have off as well. I feel like we hardly work in this country. lol. Sometimes that is nice, though.

So Meegan, there are your pics and I'm about to put some more up if the program will let me. It gets fusy from time to time. And thanks for the postcard!

: )

3 comments:

Megan said...

thanks for the pics kate :)...it's good to see the people you talk about...glad all is going well!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»