Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Harder Than I Thought

I was thinking of just not updating about how I'm doing, but I think I will anyway. I would like to say I'm doing well and happy that we made the right choice, but the truth is I'm miserable. I haven't slept in several nights and it's hard to get food down. Now don't worry, I am still eating and trying to sleep. But it is really hard for me. I had no idea I would be this sad or heart broken. I only wish I could be this way at home instead of so very far away!

The upside is, I hear this doesn't last forever and that in awhile I should be my sunny self again. I just want that to be now!!!

I hope everyone else is doing well. Keep me updated.

2 comments:

emotionalrangeofateaspoon said...

That's right, Kate! You're already doing better by knowing that it won't last forever. All I can say is, distraction distraction distraction. I hope you start getting some sleep soon. Take care, bella!

Megan said...

We know you can do it kate....just keep kicking!