Sunday, May 28, 2006

Lazy Days

We decided not to go to Trier b/c we were all tired and lazy. lol. So who knows if I'll get there. I'm betting not. hee hee. We did, however, manage to see Mission Impossible 3, which we understood most of, except for some key parts that confused us royally. lol. Ahh, the joys of watching movies in another language.

There is a bit of sun peeking out of the cloudy sky today, the first real sun I've seen in what feels like a long time. Maybe I won't need my winter coat today? Hmmmm. So wrong.

Today I am having brunch with the gang, since it's Ashley and Kate's last weekend in K-Town. How traurig! Schnoeffle. Then Mark and I are going to base. Haven't been there in awhile. And I still have lessons to plan for the week. I'm quite excited about my 12th graders reading a real book and it's a lot of work but I know they can do it! Wow, I am almost like a real teacher! hee hee.

I hope everyone is doing well. Take care and I'll see you soon! : *)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Enjoy your last weeks kate and feel free to take photos and post them...they are always enjoyed :)

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»