Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Home

I made it, safe and sound. The day of traveling was long, but ok. I caught the end of the Germany game in the airport. I can't believe we lost like that! Dang it! I was so sad.

Today I am unpacking and doing lots and lots of laundry. I've realized I have way too much crap and need to clean out some stuff. Just like spring cleaning, only, well yeah, in July. : )

I am so tired. Holy cow.

I am already missing Germany like mad. I think I just need time to readjust. I was so sad to leave yesterday. I hadn't thought much about it and then it just hit me all at once and wow. Talk about the waterworks! It was really hard leaving E.

Megan and my aunt both come to town tomorrow. There's so much to do. But all I want to do is lay in the sun and sleep. lol.
Maybe later.

No comments: