Wednesday, July 19, 2006

No News

There is not much new here. Life is settling down again and I am settling into it. I am working and Uni doesn't start for another month or so. I do, however, start my tutoring job next week and I'm so psyched! Juhu!

Aber natuerlich vermisse ich Deutschland, und am meisten die Leute dort.

There is a man at work that is German, and I love having the opportunity to red' a little Deutsch.

Ummmm. Yep. I think that about covers it. The heat here now is pretty intense, but I love it. Some things about home are so nice. Like listening to the cicadas at night, or chasing fireflies. Ahhh, the lovely Midwest. (and not the South!)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Enjoy your heat and bugs :) Glad things are settling into a pattern for you.

Megan said...

okay kate...time for an update