Thursday, March 27, 2008

Grounded

I sat in the KC airport for a few hours, but to no avail. Chicago was having weather and serious delays, and the several flights they had going there were hours behind schedule. They weren't even sure when they would take off. But by four o'clock they knew they wouldn't be departing until at least five, and that would make catching my flight to England impossible. They also announced that if you missed your connecting flight it was not their problem and if you had to stay in Chicago overnight, they would not be helping with accomodations. I spoke with the lady at the counter who told me I could go sleep in Chicago or go rebook. She suggested rebook. So I went to the counter, waited forever, and the lady there (because the first wouldn't rebook me) said that she couldn't rebook my entire ticket and I would have to call BMI. So I called Monica to come get me.

45 minutes after waiting on hold and finally getting someone to talk to, they hung up on me. Ok, so we got disconnected, but it was NOT my phone. I called again on Monica's phone and I got dropped again. So now I am at home on the landline and have been on hold for 25 minutes without having spoken to a human being. They really need to work on their on hold info. It's horrible.

I will post more information when I get it.

No comments: