Saturday, March 22, 2008

Not Much

There's not too much going on here. I saw my eye doctor and he is still a bit puzzled as to what is going on with my right eye. It looks healthy, but he's not sure that they can operate again. He will have to talk to the surgeon who is out of town for another week or so. And then, if they do operate, they would have to do PRK, which is the really fun version where they scrape off that outer layer of cells then just laser away and it tends to be quite painful. Oh boy. We will see. I am currently wearing a soft contact, but it is hard to read the computer and things aren't exactly crisp with it. If surgery isn't an option, I will try a hard contact.

It's my last week here and I am sad to leave. I've had such a wonderful time being home, but now I have some things to look forward to back in Europe, so that should be good. Chuck is coming for a quick visit mid-April, and I am hoping to get over to Brussels to see Alison in the near future. I am also trying to find a long weekend to visit Rita in Portugal. Two new countries I've never seen! : )

Tonight I'm stopping by a bar in Olathe to listen to Dan's band. Always fun!

That's about it for me. : )

1 comment:

Megan said...

I hope you have a safe flight back to Germany tomorrow!