Friday, March 28, 2008

Problem Solved

I finally have a new ticket to Germany, but through STA travel (WONDERFUL agency) and not BMI. British Midland is the worst agency I have ever run across for customer service. They would not help me at all. I spent several hours on hold, talked to several people, and they actually refused to help me. The last call was 1 hour and 23 minutes before they hung up on me. So, if anyone else has the chance to use BMI for traveling, I HIGHLY recommend you reconsider.

That said, I have a flight tomorrow evening out of KC to Chicago, then on to Frankfurt, then on to Hamburg. I arrive Sunday evening and start classes Monday morning. I am hoping a friend of mine will get me some food since the grocery stores will be closed when I return. This has been quite stressful, but now I am all set! I would also like to say a great big THANK YOU to Dad for helping me with the ticket purchase, though he doesn't know that yet...uh oh. I think we should all thank Dad in advance!!!

Monica and I are going to go salsa-ing tonight for my last evening here. Then I really have to get to Germany!

No comments: