Monday, March 10, 2008

Pics from Jamaica


Dad in what I call the "flying squirrel" in his dive at Rick's Cafe in Negril.




Me in Negril at sunset.



Market.

At Rick's in Negril. So beautiful!

Dad diving at Rick's.

Rick's Cafe.

Driving.

Austin in his cool shades.

Lily and I parasailing.

Man we were up high!


On the ride to Negril.

On the road.

Houses on the hillside.



Notice the bicyclist and Texaco.


Poolside at the resort, see the swim up bar?

Us chilling on the beach.

Ahhhh, the beach!



The view from our second room.



Lisa and I before we snorkeled.


Watertrampolines!

Dad relaxing on a tube at Margaritaville.


Our resort.



The view from our first room.

Danny and I.

Our group on the snorkeling boat.



Me on the snorkeling boat.



Cuba. We flew over.

Our hotel is the big yellow building.

Driving.



Me on the balcony of our first room.
The pics are out of order, but at least I could finally put some up! Hope you enjoy them!
: )
By the way, in case I haven't said it enough, Jamaica was WONDERFUL!!!





2 comments:

L Boyd said...

Good pics Kate. I hope you and your dad had a good time. Can't wait until the next beach trip.

L Boyd

Megan said...

It's great to know you had such a good time on your trip :) The pics are great and I really like the one of your dad flying too :D