Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mathias

Mathias called me last night and we spontaneously decided he should come up for the weekend. I haven't seen him in years! And he's never been to Hamburg, so he'll come up Friday and leave early Monday morning before my Referat. That means he'll have to listen to me practice it this weekend. Poor guy.

Kathi and I seriously scrubbed the apartment last night. They are renewing their rent contract tomorrow and someone is coming by to look at the place. And I guess I am sort of not so legal again, because I don't "live" here, I am simply visiting Kathi. lol. Oh dear.

It has cooled down here again to the 50s and 60s. Now, normally that would make me sad during summer, but it has made our apartment livable, so I'm not too bothered.

Megan, watch out for those American bus drivers! I don't think they are as skilled as the German ones at avoiding bikers. I must admit, I love the feeling of weaving in and out of traffic on my bike! Ahh, freedom.

No comments: