Friday, June 13, 2008

Uni weekend

Mathias got stuck working, so it will be me chillin' with my studies this weekend. Not really so bad. And Steffi is having her birthday party tomorrow night, so now I can go! Anyway, Joe gets here Wednesday, so a weekend of hitting the books is in order.

The Netherlands kicked France's butt tonight, 4-1, and I am rather pleased. Oh yeah. : )

Oh, and it's cold here again. That is simply a factual statement, not a complaint. Sad that I already mailed my boots home, though. Lol. I am definitely waiting to send any more boxes home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey lady! looks like you're really getting around and enjoying yourself! thanks as always for leaving me blog messages - i get the feeling you're the only one reading it! yours is great to read as always. and the photos are making me jealous!
xoxo kate