Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Referat

Ok, so I know I haven't blogged in awhile, but there really isn't much going on. I've been doing a lot of work on my big fat Referat (presentation) that I am giving on Monday, alone, for 1.5 hours. About educational theory. In German. I think I've already mentioned this, but just thought I would reiterate. So that is consuming most of my time.

Although, I did send a box home today, 18 kg! It was really heavy, but Jens came over, carried it down the stairs, and drove me to the Post. So that made it way easier.

It is the European Cup and there is soccer every night. Germany won their first round, and we are excited to watch them play again tomorrow night!

That's pretty much it. I'm excited Obama is the Democratic candidate. And it sounds like Iowa is about ready to float away! I can't believe things are as bad as back in '93. I was there at Auntie's and those were some crazy times!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Good job working on the referat. I was riding my bike to work yesterday and had flashbacks to Germany because a bus almost hit me! It was quite exciting :)