Thursday, September 17, 2009

Still no hot water

We couldn't get ahold of our landlord yesterday, so today was another morning of cold showers. I'll admit I didn't wash my hair. I feel so dirty. And European.

At some point during the day Mark asked the secretary if she could phone our landlord, and blamed US GIRLS on being babies about not having hot water. However, he was the only one screaming in the shower yesterday morning. LOL.

I also turned a lovely shade of red in class today when someone (Mark) brought it to everyone's attention that during word collocation, when I was supposed to write down the first word that came to my mind for "suit" I thought of "birthday". I turned BRIGHT red. In front of everyone. It was quite funny.

I only have one more lesson to give. I thought this morning's didn't go well, but apparently it went better than I thought. I am really excited to have my own classes! Except that well, um, yeah, I don't have a job yet. Details.

I am at an internet cafe, and my net is not working well. For instance, my blog will work but my email won't. Not entirely helpful.

We have a propane tank in our apartment (that we were just made aware of) that we can change out. However, I vote we let Mark do that, as playing with a big metal thing of gas makes me a tad uneasy.

No comments: