Monday, February 15, 2010

So I'm pretty sure it was food poisoning. Only two of the five of us who went for sushi got ill. But Christina and I had it pretty badly. Yesterday wasn't great, and today I'm up and moving, but only what I have to. I went to Spanish and took my test, went to the pharmacy (I think I've visited the Spanish pharmacy more than the American doctors in the past few years!), and headed home to made soup and rest. I'm going to work tonight, I only have 3 hours and don't start til 5, so I can rest until then.

And it's pouring again. Lovely. The streets in this town are hell on shoes, and I've literally tried to repair two pairs of shoes myself. I've tried sewing and supergluing, and so far they seem to be holding up ok, but I will definitely be trashing some shoes I adore before leaving this town. Make the rain stop! I love how all the Sevillanos tell me, but it almost never rains here, this is most unusual! Well, glad I could be here for it. I guess it's better than being home at the moment with tons of snow and having to drive in it. When I think about that, wet feet aren't so bad!

Ok, I'm going back to lay down.

No comments: