Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oops

Being the clean freak that I am, I did two loads of laundry this morning as I cleaned the apartment. The first load had two large blankets in it, and since the rain hadn't started yet, I figured I'd put them up on the terrace for a bit. When my second load finished and it still hadn't started raining, I decided to test my luck and put them upstairs for awhile too. When I unlocked the big door to the shared terrace, however, I only saw one blanket. The big, fat red one was no longer there. Nor was it on the terrace. I climbed up the ledge to peer over the street but couldn't see it below. I'm guessing the strong winds took it from the clothes line and it must have ended up on the street or another roof. Hopefully the new owner will enjoy it. Luckily my new place came with plenty of blankets. Guess I don't have to worry about it drying now....

I did hang my clothes up, with lots and lots of clothes pins though, and will go check sporadically, because I really don't want to lose my clothes!

No comments: