Friday, November 18, 2005

Television!!!

I have a T.V.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Juhu!!! I'm so excited. I did the happy dance. I jumped around. I turned it on and instantly had several channels and GILMORE GIRLS, all in German. How wonderful. Such a good day. Sad that I get so excited about such a small thing, but it is so nice. And it's in GERMAN. I mean, I can be lazy and watch my favorite shows and learn at the same time. Very nice.

So I went to school today just for the one hour. Then I came right back and made soup. The soup was very.......um....edible. Yep. Edible. Healthy, though. Lots of vegies. I invited Chuck to lunch and he agreed. The soup was indeed edible. lol. I'll try that one again later.

Tomorrow is the school festival. And in the evening we're going to see the new Harry Potter!!!! And in English. What a treat!

Hmmm, it sounds like my life currently revolves around media entertainment. Well, just today and tomorrow!

It sleeted/iced a bit today. Didn't stick. But very cool to watch.

1 comment:

Megan said...

enjoy the tv and movies kate :)....can't wait until you're home for the holidays!!! big hugs!